Monday 19 January 2009

Happy Days are here again.....

Now here I was naively thinking that this whole politics thing was about winning , beating the Tories, and representing the electorate as best you can. Silly me, although after all these years I suppose I should know better! I did NOT think that it was about having to fight with members of my own party at the most basic level, regarding integrity, honesty and trust. I resent having my knowledge, integrity and abilities being questioned by members from other constituencies, who quite frankly are behaving like schoolchildren telling tales to teacher, only being aware of (at most) half the facts. It is no wonder the electorate think that politicians are out of touch because quite frankly most of them are, even with members of their own Party!

No comments: