Monday 11 May 2009

Sorry I have been away so long but have been a bit busy, check out BNP Northampton Patriot, seems like I am now enemy of the state number one..... which possibly might mean I am; do those people who professing something to be right (pardon the pun) have the guts to stand up and be counted! However, I would like to place something on public record. as a family we recently were privileged enough to have our mytochondrial DNA tested and , boringly. were 100% european, I would challenge those people who profess to be 'pure' to do the same. You pretend to stand for Britain and My country, but prove it! I can through DNA can you?

2 comments:

Northants Patriot said...

Kathy, do not flatter yourself, you are far from being enemy of the state no.1.

I have not taken a DNA test to check my racial/ethnic make up, I can trace my family back to living in North Yorkshire in the 1400's but have some Jewish blood in me.

This helps me to understand what it is like to be persecuted by those that wish to destroy my country and homeland, whereas you probably feel guilty for being white and British!

Nicky S said...

Hi Kathy...
I hope you won't mind me leaving you a comment on here; was trying to e-mail you but had no luck! (Technology hey?)
I was wondering if you had any luck with the "face painting" stuff? I could really use some help on Sat 1st Aug if you have!
I belong to St. John Ambulance and am helping (or trying) my division raise funds for their new ambulance.
We have been able to get some space on the Market, and I am looking for people who can help out on stalls etc. Is there any chance you could help us out?
Thank you so much if possible, I totally understand if not... but thanks in advance for any help you can offer.