Thursday 16 July 2009

And now I am an 'ignorant fool'

The wonderful enlightened people that are the BNP have just called me an ignorant fool, thank the gods and all the angels I am! Mr Northampton Patriot (HA!) you are so right, I don't know you, but I did witness you and your so called compatriots behaviour outside a certain polling station where you saw fit to break every electoral law, and intimidate and bully people you saw as vulnerable. You not only wasted my time but that of the Chief Executive and the Electoral Commission, the Police and other public services, not to mention bullying a very well respected member of the Community that is Northampton because he has a learning disability (and a Doctorate......). I may be an ignorant fool but your actions in Delapre reverberated throughout the County, from Tories, Greens, Independents, Lib Dems...... all of them had heard about your behaviour and are not prepared to tolerate you or your ilk.

1 comment:

Northants Patriot said...

I don't know how you saw me in Northampton, I did not set foot in the town all day...ignorance must be bliss. I did not waste any of your time, or anybody eleses for that matter.