Friday 7 May 2010

You couldn't make it up part 679

S***, F***, B*******, C***! I hate to say it :) but I told you so! How on earth did this happen in Northampton. I am proud to represent both the Labour Party and the Co-Operative Party in this town. This town that has a long and distinguished history of being inclusive, tolerant and above all, open and honest. Not naming names, but certain people, employed by us (amongst others) have sought to be divisive, uncomradely and wear suits! ( couldn't think of anything else that wasn't very rude). For the record, YOU WILL NOT PREVAIL! You can throw us out of OUR party, you can waste OUR money doing it, BUT you will never ever stop us from doing our best to get a Labour Government elected, we are loyal to our Party, above and beyond the call of duty, personal ambition is not in our vocabulary . Love and Peace as always, x

1 comment:

Nicky S said...

I just saw this Kathy, and to be totally honest... it almost makes me want to join up and help you win the fight.

(Just don't tell anyone ~ Clarke or Dickie for starters!)

Though in all seriousness, it is good to hear such fighting talk from true Labour supporters...

Even though I am still finding my "feet" politically I would still like to see a strong "LOCAL" Labour party.