Tuesday 13 July 2010

Never thought I would...........

I never thought I would feel slightly ashamed at having once been a member of the Liberal Party, but I am now. So we gained no ID Cards, big whoop, most of us already carry more than one form of ID and most people don't lie about who they are. We have also gained higher VAT, although Darling may have been going to raise VAT, I would humbly suggest it wouldn't have been to 20%. And yet again the rise in VAT will affect the poorer members of society more than the well off, because VAT on fuel affects the price of EVERYTHING. It is amazing how many people I talk to cannot grasp this concept.

And now, these insane plans for the NHS, GP's managing huge budgets, NEWS FLASH, these people are Doctors, they are not accountants, they are trained to look after and treat ill people, to save lives, not to add up accounts. People do not enter any area of the medical and caring proffessions to do sums, they do it because they care.

No comments: